Sunday, February 26, 2012

Totally Mine..

Asalammualaikum semua..

From the previous post..which is Memories Remain..

I got the idea to create the header..may be it not be totally suite with my blog theme..tapi the kaler "Equanimity person" tu saya bagi kaler sme ngn kaler word in my blog..n ijau tu memang lari theme langsung, tapi disebabkan daun strawbery tu kaler ijau, so mcm masuk jugak lah ngn my tudung ijau..wahwahwah..kire boleh diterima la kan..hehe...what do you think?

My new blog's header..=)

Owh i, gonna miss "you" dear..

My old blog's header...i'll keep it in my beby purple..dont worry..=)

My new blog's header is totally mine..from the pic, the style of edited and tak lupe juge the strawbery..saya makan lepas amek gambar..hihihi...=D
but the most important thing is...

FRESH IN NATURE!!!

Papai!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...